Free Property Advice. Get expert advice here.
Whether you want to know about easements, fences, boundaries, rental properties, the agreement for sale and purchase, or the conveyancing process, then you can find the answer right here
To make it easier to find we have split our free information to four areas:
- Buying and selling property (14)
- Here you will find our plain english guides to the conveyancing process both from a buyer's perspective, and a seller's perspective together with articles on the sale and/or purchase process: everything from the deposit, LIM reports and conditions, to the tax implications if you sell.
- Owning property (13)
- Get advice on the many implications of property ownership - whether on your own, as a couple, or through a company structure - as well as plain English explanations of the different ways you can own property, for example, unit titles.
- Property finance (6)
- Advice on anything to do with financing your property purchase, including everything from mortgages and reverse mortgages to the GST and other tax implications of owning property.
- Property law (10)
- Get answers to such general property law questions as "what is an easement?", "what happens when I die?", "can I build a fence?", and "who's responsible for fixing my leaky home?"
The contents of all Articles on this website are of a general nature and should be treated as a guide on their subject matter only. We strongly recommend that you contact the Article author or your local conveyIT firm to obtain specific advice before relying or acting on the information contained in any Article.
The contents of each Article are also subject to Copyright. Please contact us or the author for consent if you wish to use or reproduce an Article.